SFMS Media Production
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFMS Media Production

AUSMAT MPA YR 11 & 12

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA

Go down 
+8
Elaine Claire
Caroline
alston
DanielWong
weiying
rick_rick
idalee8190
Ms.Amelia
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms.Amelia
Admin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-05

WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA   WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:01 pm

WELCOME DEAR MPA YR 12 STUDENTS!!!

I hope that our first week has been an enlightening one, and you have settled in fairly well. I must say that you have all been pleasantly responsive in class and I would like to encourage that to carry on. Keep the creative juices coming and do not hesitate to run any questions by me, regarding your doubts or queries in class.

Please do read through your slide handouts and Chapter 1 notes on The Media & Modern Culture. Also, some reminders:

1) You need to prepare your VOX-POPS on the topic: "Does the Media affect modern society? And how?". After preparing your VOX-POPS, you will be presenting on them to me. This is due on Monday.

2) Please watch the movie: "The Spirit" by this weekend, as it will be our topic for discussion and analysis next week.

3) Read through on Narratives Chpt.7 of your Media Production and Analysis Wkbk 1A-2B.

As mentioned in class, as you are now in year 12, a lot of independent learning and research/analysis will take place to facilitate your learning further.

But do rest assure that I'm only a 'forum post away', if you need to ask me anything.

Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you online VERY soon!!!
bounce

Regards,
Ms Amelia
afro
Back to top Go down
https://sfms-mpa.forumotion.com
idalee8190

Female Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : NA
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA   WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:17 pm

The photograph is about a sick girl sitting by the window. She is surrounded by her family and everyone looks very sad. This might be because the girl might not have long to live. Everyone around her are taking care of her and are very worried. The man looking out the window might be hoping that the girl will get better. He might also be hiding his emotions so as to not make the sick girl feel sad. The clouds outside the window shows that it was a gloomy day and it also might mean that there is no hope. The photograph gives off a very sad and depressing vibe.
Back to top Go down
rick_rick

Male Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and hanging out

PostSubject: Henry Peach Robinson, Fading Away (1858)   WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:33 pm

I think the photo is showing that the girl lying on the right is suffering from death and her family members are taking care of her. The man looking out the window might be praying to God and hope that she'll get better and the cloud outside the window are cloudy. The lady sitting on the left was holding a book, she might be the girl's mother who is sitting silently hoping for a miracle. So at last, the photo is most probably about sadness in the family.
Back to top Go down
weiying

Job/hobbies : student
Humor : na

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA   WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:39 pm

This picture portrays the fragileness of life, and that everyone will die sooner or later.Even though they know that she will be going to a better place, it is natural that her loved ones will feel sad.It shows a girl (in her 20s) sitting near the window, waiting for her time to be up, and her family members by her side, to see her through till her last breath.I guess the man by the window (probably her father) could not succumb himself to see her daughter die, and so his back is turned on her.The clouds outside looks dark and gloomy.It shows that there wasn't even a glimpse of hope left for her.I feel that this picture tells me to cherish the people around me before my time is up.
Back to top Go down
DanielWong

DanielWong

Male Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Student/Guitar
Humor : Laughing i guess

PostSubject: Henry Peach Robinson (Fading Away)   WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:44 pm

In the picture "Fading Away", it show's a woman on her death bed, living her last moments of her life. You can classify the genre of the picture under sadness,despair or emotional. The most painful thing a human being can feel is losing someone who is important to him/her. Thus making someone feel despair, sad, depressed, suicidal. As the colour of the picture is in dull colours, such as white, grey and dark brownish, you can actually feel the emotion coming out from it. You can feel the pain and sadness the photographer is trying to express. The man looking out of the window has to be her father or someone close to her, such as her husband etc. One you feel lost and messed up, people tend to look out the window and grief. Knowing there is nothing they can do to help that certain someone, and knowing that it is the end.

The pain he is suffering must be unbearable. Pushing his hand against his forehead, thinking of solutions and ways he can do to make his loved one survive. Just sitting infront of the sick woman in the bed might be her mother. By juding the expression of her face, one can tell that she has accepted the fate in which was given to her loved one. Trying to console and cheer the sick woman up, she decided to read a book to her. That book could symbolize something important to the sick woman, for example, her favourite book. Behind the sick woman could be her sister, or her family member. Looking down at her, she knows the end for her sister is near, and nothing can be done to prevent it.

The setting for this shot is in a room, most probably the sick woman's room. Her parents must have laid her in this room becuase it could be the place where she spent most her time. Knowing the room could mean a certain value to their daughter and knowing that her life is coming to an end. Letting her spent her last moments in a place she grew up and bonded in.

Another thing i would like to conclude is about the view out the window. If you noticed, the photograhper chose a scene where the sky was dark ,grey and sad. This shows the rain is coming. It can symbolize that the wrost is about to happen as rain don't usually bring good news. Knowing that they're about to lose someone dear to them, there is nothing much their family member can do but to wait and pray, and hope the she dies in peace. Sad

Daniel Wong
PU2F.
Back to top Go down
https://sfms-mpa.forumotion.com/
alston

alston

Humor : N/A

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA   WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:52 pm

This photograph is made up of five negatives so this is a contact print. Normally a contact print would be in black and white or sepia for this matter. This picture shows a girl who is dying by the side of her family. This picture generally depicts loss and sadness. The girl who is between the two women is showing signs of calm and peace. This can be assumed cause of what she showed by her facial expression. The woman wearing white might be the girl's sister. she looks young comparing the looks of the other woman. The rest of the family have sort of gave up hope as they think they cant do any thing to avert this death.

Alston PU 2F
Back to top Go down
Caroline

PostSubject: Henry Peach Robinson 'Fading Away'   WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:13 pm

In the photo ‘Fading Away’ by Henry Peach Robinson, the girl lying seem to be sick and dying. The other three people who is in the room who I assume are family member seem sad and depress. The man at the window seems to have his hand on his head while looking outside. It show that he is depress as he may feel hopeless as he was not able to help the girl. The woman at the end holding a book seem like she had just finish reading a story to the girl that is lying down and the girl that is standing is listening. The colour of the photo is dark and film noir inspired. This gives the feeling of gloomy.
Back to top Go down
Elaine Claire

Elaine Claire

Job/hobbies : reading
Humor : not applicable

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA   WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:21 pm

The photograph is telling me that there is a sick girl lying near the window.
It is shown in black and white and in the picture there are her family members looking at her. This photograph shows me that her family is a very bonded one who will always be there for her.They cant do anything about it but just hope things would get better everyday.As shown in the photograph, they dwell with the problem by trying to make each day a better one for her.But i guess they must have been doing it everyday till they are tired of it. The man at the window must be too sad to look at her thats why he is staring at the window. The dark clouds represent the gloominess of the whole scenario in the photograph.
Back to top Go down
http://sfms-mpa.forumotion.
kathymf

Female Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : NA

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA   WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:27 pm

The title of the picture itself makes a statement. "Fading Away" shows that its not a sudden death but the gradual passing away of their loved one. The woman laying on her death bed seems to be taking in the last few breaths and moments of her life. The picture definitely displays a lot of emotion and a sense of depression. The colors of gray, brown and black portray the emotions of sadness, hopelessness and death.

The rest of the people in the picture are most probably her parents and sister. The woman at the left end who i assume is her mother, seems to have just said a prayer for the passing on of her daughter and to assure the family that she will be going to a better place. The man at the window who i assume is her father, seems to be asking God why and is turning his back on her so that he does not show any emotion. Although the family is grieving the death of the girl, they do not want her last moments to be that of tears. They seem to be holding their emotions and silence just to be there for the girl, to not cause her anymore pain than what she was going through physically.

The setting seems to be in the girls room or the family room. Shows the family in unison and caring towards the child. The sky seems gloomy and cold, usually when it is about to rain. The rain can either mean the sadness and tears for her death or the passing of the rain could mean the start of a new beginning. The family seems to have given up hope but not their love for her.
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfms-mpa.forumotion.com
ningnongwasabigreenteajub

Job/hobbies : swimming,gyming,joking,bitching,eating,shopping,mtbt,talking,walking,playing,flirting,sluting
Humor : blah~~~

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA   WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:09 pm

WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA L3HDAJ524828-02

HELLO TEACHER~

The picture tell me that, the girl who sitting on that sofa is really sick, because the person who sitting opposite her look like a doctor, the man who standing at the balcony and looking outside look like he is very stress and worried about this sick girl, and the women who standing above her might be her mother who stand beside her and keep on taking care of her. In the picture, i think the man who standing at the balcony there is a father, a woman standing above that girl might be the mother, a women sitting opposite the girl might be her personal doctor, and the girl might be they daughter. Having a personal doctor it's mean that this family must be very rich. From the environment and background it's shown that this family must be very rich because look from the sofa, balcony, curtain, window, they dress and personal doctor. In the picture it look like, it's has been taken for long time ago because see from the furniture there and they dress style it is look very old fashion.

Story of the picture "Fading Away".
The picture tell me that there is a girl whos really sick and she been sick for very long time already because the father is look really very stress about her sickness. if the girl wouldn't sick for long time ago the father should not be that stress until standing in his daughter bedroom balcony and waiting for his daughter to get recover. the doctor who sitting in front of the girl look really stress and worried about the girl that, she has been sick for very long and until now she haven't get better yet, and she might not make it to get better. The girl mother is really worried about her as well so she keep on standing beside her and pray for her to get better and want to spend time as much as she can to be with her.

NingNong wasabi green tea JUBJUB <3

PU2F
Back to top Go down
http://nin9non9.hi5.com
Sarah

Job/hobbies : photography,shopping,
Humor : Na

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA   WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:02 pm

''Fading away''depicts a young lady lying on the bed with her family beside her.She is the only person who is fully clothed in white. The colour white usually symbolises death.Likewise, the facial expression of this lady is almost peaceful, as if she is in a deep sleep or she is has passed away peacefully. Gloomy colours like grey black and white are present to display the sadness,loss or even death. Which is why the Genre of this picture would most likely be classified under death or tear-jerker.

The other characters in the picture would most likely be her family members that are mourning for her death.Sitting opposite the deceased ,would most likely be the lady's mother. Her mother seem to be heavyhearted, because of the downcast eyes looking intently at the deceased . In her lap,the mother is holding a book. Perhaps she had read the lady the bible already with hope that it would help her move on.

Another person looking intently at the deceased is a younger girl with a face that has given up all hope ,likewise mirroring the thoughts of the other family members. I would think of her as the sister of the deceased . I think the reason why she is looking so intently at her sister is because she wants to remember her.. Most likely she is recalling all the memories she had with her sister before her death.

At the background, there is a man with his back facing the main character of the photo. His arm is raised and perhaps he is using his hand to cover his crying face. I would think that perhaps this man is the deceased father or lover. His face should be facing towards the overcast sky. Even the sky also felt sorry for her passing away and the sky is also ''crying'' for her like a human being would do.

I felt emotionally drawn in. The pessimistic mood that the photographer had taken is felt strongly because of the colour of the photo and the facial expressions that is shown.i also think that anyone who sees the photograph would likely think the picture came from the mediaeval times as it comes from the "mediaeval" setting. During the mediaeval times, health care was tragic and death was a common sight during that period.Which brings me to think that the target audience would be from age 15 onwards. Anyone who sees this picture would be reminded of the cycle of life and death..
Back to top Go down
mook

Female Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA   WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:27 am

This photo is done by Henry Peach Robinson, who is the pioneer of pictorialist photography which is the technique of putting together 5 negatives of film and combining the negative together into 1 photo.
The "Fade away" photo has focus onto the young girl that is laying on the sofa who appeared to be unwell probably dying from the common illness of the time period: tuberculosis. Her face expression does not look sad or happy but peaceful making the atmosphere of the photo more powerful so making the viewer feel more of the pain from the other people in the photo. The girl leaning on the sofa could be the sister maybe a cousin but definately not the mother(because her face look too young). The man who stand next to the window, is probabily the docter who is unable to treate the illness or a father in despair and hopping for a miracle. The older looking women sit on the left side of the photo has her face cover with the scarf and she is holding a book that could be a bible.
There are something that I can see on the photo that would not be noticed at first. On the furniture, small table in between the older looking women wear the scarf and the young girl on sofa, there is a triangle shape gap on the furniture. This would be proof that the images on this photos are all combined together to make this one photo.
The symbolism that I can see on this photo with be the curtains placement, the curtain are not appart pr closed. Our eyes are the windows to our soul, so the curtains of the photo could be aligned with the eyes of the girl laying on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Elaine Claire

Elaine Claire

Job/hobbies : reading
Humor : not applicable

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA   WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:29 pm

RACHEL GRIFFITHS IS ADDING ANOTHER CHILD TO HER BROOD

In reality , if she is pregnant and is certain. there should be evidences from the hospital she has gone for scannings to show that she is really pregnant. Besides it may be a fraud to get attention from fans. Her husband should know about it , whats the point of telling her rep unless she trust her rep so much but if i were her, she should finalise that she is pregnant rahter than spreading false information to others. She is too old to have another child. 40 years old is a ripe age to produce children.

Her husband thinks that she is having another affair with another man thats why she wants to have another child, so he is not sleeping in the same bedroom as her until she apologises to him.
She wants a breakup and move to a secluded area with the man she is currently having another affair and most likely have a second marriage.

Last edited by Elaine Claire on Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sfms-mpa.forumotion.
Sarah

Job/hobbies : photography,shopping,
Humor : Na

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA   WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:57 pm

The reason behind Amanda Bynes and Doug Reinhardt's Sudden Split

Amanda Bynes had been right when she had said that Doug Reinhardt had used her for exploiting her celebrity status,

It was reported that Last Wednesday , around 2 a.m. , Amanda had showed up Last Wednesday, says the source. Around 2 a.m., Amanda reportedly showed up unannounced at Doug's house and banged on the door. Truth was, Amanda Bynes wanted to confront him about Doug Reinhardt playboy ways.

Well, it had ended like so many young Hollywood romances do...

Doug Reinhardt was caught being intimate with Lauren Conrad. The two were seen kissing and hugging in a secluded area in Starbucks café. Sources had also reported that he had waited for her for 20 minutes until she arrived. When she did, he gave her a peck on the lips. They were holding hands across the table for a long time.

Amanda Bynes found this out and on Thursday morning, Bynes went to his house and demanded her stuff. "[She] stormed out saying it was over and she was done," says the source.

A source close to Amanda Bynes said, "Bynes is so over being with him.

Picture link : "WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Photos.php?yr=2008&mon=04&evt=doug-reinhardrt&pic=doug-reinhardt-lauren-conrad-03
Back to top Go down
idalee8190

Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA   WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:34 pm

LINDSAY LOHAN'S ROMANTIC WOES ALMOST A PROBATION VIOLATION

Actual article from E! Online : http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b79494_lindsay_lindsays_romantic_woes_almost.html

In reality, Lindsay Lohan might not be facing any problems with her partner Samantha Ronson. Lindsay Lohan probably violated her DUI case because she was busy doing other things. Lindsay Lohan had a court hearing and she failed to attend it because she was shopping. It shows that she does not really care about what she is doing. The article also said that Lindsay Lohan moved from Samantha Ronson's place to a new place. This may be because she feels more comfortable with her own address and her own place. This might also be to keep the paparazzi away from her and her partner, Samantha Ronson.

"Spin doctor version"
Lindsay Lohan is engaged with Samantha Ronson and they are going to get married in a private ceremony by the beach. A ring was spotted on Lindsay Lohan's finger when she walked out of the famous Chinese restaurant hand in hand with Samantha Ronson. Rumours about them having a fight are not true.
Back to top Go down
weiying

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA   WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:48 pm

[u]Jake and Reese Make out - Gee, such passion

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/index.6.html

It is said that Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon have been seen kissing at a lakers game that weekend.It seemed that they just wanted to give the reporters something to spice up their story.I don't really believe that they are a boring couple just because they don't kiss.They could have done may other things that we don't know.It could also be that they do not want to hog the limelight, and make headline news for themselves, and so they are so discrete to whatever they are doing in public.

Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon were seen smooching and doing some hanky panky outside the lakers game.They wanted to be seen and so they were doing so openly that all the people there stop whatever they are doing to see the couple.Also, they were too engrossed in it that they forgot that they were at a public place.The people there were admiring them for their openess, and everyone there applauded loudly with whistles blowing.
Back to top Go down
Caroline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA   WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:33 pm

COURTNEY COX HOT TO POSE NUDE???

"Oh, sure! I haven't even seen the GQ cover, but are you kidding? Of course!"

- Courtney Cox quoted when asked on whether she would follow long time BBF
Jennifer Aniston's footstep in posing nude on a cover.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b78700_blab_blab_blab_courteney_cox_hot_pose.html

COURTNEY COX'S PLAYBOY COVER AND SIX PAGE SPREAD.

Following fellow bestie Jennifer Aniston's footstep, Courtney Cox posed for Playboy's New Year Edition cover. Looking hot and fantastic as ever, the 44 years old who was famous for playing the role Monica Geller on the sitcom Friends bare it all for the camera. Courtney had quoted saying that husband David Arquette had been very supportive about this.
Back to top Go down

Job/hobbies : swimming,gyming,joking,bitching,eating,shopping,mtbt,talking,walking,playing,flirting,sluting
Humor : blah~~~

PostSubject: Scarlett Johansson's Pregnant Schedule?   WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:46 pm

Scarlett Johansson's Pregnant Schedule?

WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA 425.reynolds.johansson.110608

WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA ScarletRing

"Interesting thing just happened to megaworking, megaromancing Scarlett Johansson—her schedule
just cleared up. After churning out flicks like she does tabloid fodder (The Other Boleyn Girl, Vicky Cristina Barcelona,
The Spirit and the upcoming He's Just Not that Into You are ScarJo's latest luscious movie jobs), Scarlett somehow
found the time to nab, marry and prance off into the wilderness with Canadian hunk Ryan Reynolds,
eight years Scarlett's senior. "

"Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds snuck off and had a quiet wedding Saturday at a remote
wilderness resort outside Vancouver. Among known guests were Scarlett’s mother, Melanie Sloan, and her brother,
Adrian Johansson.This is the first marriage for both. The couple had announced their engagement in May.
The day after the announcement, Johansson flashed a three-carat diamond ring estimated to be worth about $30,000
at the Met Costume Ball Gala.Johansson, 23, began dating Reynolds, 31, last year shortly after his split from singer Alanis Morissette,
who recently expressed well wishes on her ex’s engagement."

Scarlett was truly newly married so she and Ryan shouldn't make a plane for a family yet. But i think the
longer they drag the plan of having a complete family Ryan will getting older everyday, and may be in the end, they end up
with an old hunk and a young kitten creating a baby. lol!
some more scarlett must be very bitchy because she engagement more than 1 time and a lot of people said that she got a fake boobs.
So may be she went to surgery her boobs just to make Ryan feel good in her.
Back to top Go down
http://nin9non9.hi5.com
DanielWong

DanielWong

Job/hobbies : Student/Guitar
Humor : Laughing i guess

PostSubject: Caught! Jennifer Steps Out With Another Man!   WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Thu., Jan. 15, 2009 2:41 PM PST by Ted Casablanca

Jae Donnelly/ INFphoto.com

" Jennifer Aniston was surely looking as if she was doing something, or someone, naughty last night at Chateau Marmont. An utterly radiant, glowing, just-washed-that-hanger-
on-stinky-pop-star-outta-my-fabulously-coiffed hair Jen was dashing down to the valet last night giggling. Of course, the garage was closed to the common folk, but eager parking peeps couldn't wait to service the gal Brad got tired of servicing all those years ago.

But it wasn't Jen's preferential treatment that had folks gabbing, but her companion:

J.A. was "absolutely radiant and ravishing" as she held tight to her man-date, exiting the posh bad-girl's hang for babes like Sienna and Lindsay. And he wasn't one of her gay pals or John Mayer, thong-wearer and dubious starlet escort. Nope, the guy in questions was a taller, darker and handsomer babe who held his honey tight, protected and away from peeping eyeballs like yours and mine.

In fact, we're assured the mystery man is mucho miles ahead of Mayer in the looks department, so maybe there's hope for Ms. A. one-upping that lady Angie, after all, let's pray, OK?"

Oh, but there's one sour note: Even though I'm told this hunk is, again, not one of Jen's myriad gay chums (she is, after all, one of the biggest fag hags in town, let's face it), the stud was wearing some makeup. Jeez. Is that what Jen tells them all to do now, since it's a damn given their pics will be up faster than Angie flirts with the gals these days?

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b79317_caught_jennifer_steps_out_with_another.html

Well, personally thinking, why the **** should people care about who is dating who. It says that Jennifer was up to something funny as she was giggling while walking down the valet. Oh well, maybe she got bored and decided to say hi to the cameras by laughing at them. About her so called new boyfriend, they shouldn't be really critizing him by saying he's gay or so and he wears make up or he's those possive guys who hold on to their ladies and lick up their ****. Each person has their own personal preferrence. Such as some women like black men, some like white, so like virgins some like nerds. Maybe for J.A, she likes homo men and gay men. Well, the funny thing is they said she was one of the biggest fag hags in town. Which is kinda true. Anyway, stars should be given atleast some respect, and people shouldnt really care who they're dating. Maybe that's just how J.A is. Loving gay men albino
Back to top Go down
https://sfms-mpa.forumotion.com/
alston

alston

Humor : N/A

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA   WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:43 am

The wrong Woman Scorned!
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b78942_morning_piss_wrong_woman_scorned.html

This article speaks that Britney and Justin Timberlake shouldnt feel awkward when they meet each other in that same restaurant. This article is written by a Britney Supporter. How I know that is because of this 2 lines.
Quote :
Our beloved Brit-Brit is anything but back on her feet. You all know that, don't you? (You surely should if you're reading this blolumn.)
According to the Source. Justin was with his current girlfriend, Jessica Biel, and they were hiding away from Britney hoping she wouldnt see them. That clearly shows that it was awkward for both Britney and Justin Timberlake to see each other.

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/britney-spears-justin-timberlake-run-in-at-restaurant

Anyway here is my spin-off:

Britney and her mum entered a restaurant in their hometown at around 10 PM. An onlooker saw them entering the restaurant and coincidentally Justin Timberlake was in that same restaurant with his current beau, Jessica Biel. Justin was talking to Jess and they were talking and laughing but when they noticed Britney and her mum entering the restaurant, they seems to hide from her. Fearing an uncomfortable confrontation? I sense awkwardness is in the air. Oh well... Since they were together once, why would it be awkward to see your ex? hmm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA   WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME & STUDYING THE MEDIA
Page 1 of 1